Friday, May 14, 2010

For Franklin in Technology Spring 2010 Alumni

Hello folks. I enjoyed my time assisting our instructor, Barbara. And you all were great students. I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you all.

Should you want individualized instruction, please feel free to call me and leave a message at 888-282-4449. We can cover more skills in depth, and take a look at those social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. My rates are reasonable, and as always, seniors are welcome. Please note that my personalized instruction is independent of the Franklin in Technology group.

Again, thanks for a great Spring 2010. I look forward to helping you discover more about your PC. In the meantime, feel free to check this blog site often for more updates and tips. And you can also contact me with the yahoo email id we used during class.

Sincerely,

Dave

No comments: